Views:13 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-06-09 Origin:Site
How to protect your eyes?
Nowadays, screen terminals are ubiquitous. In order to protect our eyes,
combined with the recommendations of the American Ophthalmology Association,
we suggest the following methods:
01. Keep a reasonable distance of about 0.6 meters (about an arm's length) from the computer screen,
keep the Angle of view no lower than 15 degrees, or stand up at intervals to adjust.
02. You can use screen filters to reduce glare.
03. Use the "20-20-20" rule for regular breaks:Cut down on computer or cell phone use,
pay attention to breaks, get up every 20 minutes or so to move or look out the window.
04. Reduce the use of air conditioning, pay attention to air humidification, reduce the symptoms of dry eyes.
05. Adjust room lighting and screen contrast to reduce eye strain.
06. For contact lens wearers, try wearing glasses to give your eyes a rest.
07. Pay attention to eyelid hygiene.Wash your hands often. Don't rub your eyes.
08. Blink of an eye.It is recommended to blink 4-6 times per minute, complete tear film, which can reduce dryness, pain and blurred vision symptoms.
If you have any other eye problems, you are advised to see an ophthalmologist.
It is recommended that everyone undergo an eye system examination before the age of 40,and regular,
comprehensive eye examinations from an ophthalmologist are essential for the early diagnosis of any underlying eye disease.
Wenzhou Dilicn Optical Co.,Ltd
3th FLoor, No.125,Qianjiang Road, Puzhou Street, Longwan District, Wenzhou City, 325000, China