Views:2 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-06-30 Origin:Site
Sunglasses lens classification, understand?
The types of sunglasses lens can be roughly divided into five types: anti-reflective protective lens, colored lens, painted lens, polarized lens and discoloration lens.
1. Anti-reflective protective lenses: These lenses are coated with a thin layer of magnesium fluoride to prevent glare from reflecting off the surface, allowing you to see more clearly and without interference from the glare.To check if your sunglasses really have anti-reflective protection, aim your glasses at a light source. If you see a purple or green reflection, it means the lenses are coated with anti-reflective coatings.
2. Colored lenses: Also known as dye lenses, these are made with chemicals added to make the lenses appear colored, which are used to absorb certain wavelengths of light.This is the most commonly used type of lens for sunglasses.
3. Polarized lenses: In order to filter the glare from the sun in equal directions on water, land or snow, a special vertical coating is added to the lens. This is called a polarized lens.Ideal for outdoor sports (e.g., sea activities, skiing or fishing).
4. Discolored lenses: Also known as "photosensitive lenses".Because the chemical substance of silver halide is added to the lens, the transparent and colorless lens will turn into colored lens when exposed to strong light for protection, so it is suitable for indoor and outdoor use at the same time.
5. Sunglasses clip on: Sunglasses clip is polarizing sunglasses specially designed for short-sighted people, effectively preventing glare and UV rays.Especially suitable for driving, outdoor, fishing and other outdoor sports.Using polarizing lens technology, the visual analysis power is greatly improved.Eliminate 99% of reflected and scattered light, making your field of vision clearer and smoother.The lens is specially enhanced with film treatment, effective degree of wear resistance, scratch resistance, impact resistance.
6. Night driving lens: The night driving lens should be able to block more than 80% of the strong light of the other car, and the light transmittance of the main lens must be GT;75%, observe the road is not affected, wear a good pair of driving night vision goggles at night, drivers can not only see the road surface, but also can effectively reduce the glare from the other side of the car headlights glare and other harmful light, while blocking the glare can see the road surface, so as to ensure your driving safety.
Wenzhou Dilicn Optical Co.,Ltd
3th FLoor, No.125,Qianjiang Road, Puzhou Street, Longwan District, Wenzhou City, 325000, China